Thank you for your interest in the International Schools of North America (SNA). We are currently an IBO candidate school for the PYP and DP programs, and will soon apply for candidacy for delivering the MYP program. To this end, we welcome applications from suitably and certified/licensed teachers to join us on our journey to becoming an IB World School in 2020. Teachers who have previous IB experience are particularly welcome to apply.
Please note that we only accept applications from teachers who have a valid teaching license, not TEFL/TESOL or similar. Also, Degrees should be at Honours level, not “Ordinary”
Applicants should understand that SNA regard child welfare as our number one priority. To this end, interested teachers should be able to supply appropriate criminal background checks from the last 5 years proving suitability to work with children/minors.
If you are interested in joining our team on its journey, please email your CV, certificates (MA/MEd/BSc/BA), teaching certification/license and any other relevant documents, IN ONE PDF file to: email@example.com.
- PE teacher (x2), Middle and High School, August start
- Visual Arts teacher (DP/MYP) August start
- Qualified/certified PE (Physical Education) teacher, capable of teaching swimming. IMMEDIATE START
- PE teacher- urgently required, immediate start.
- Grade 11/12 Economics and US History, with Psychology if possible. URGENT/IMMEDIATE START.
- Visual Arts
- 2 ESL support teachers urgently required, January start.
Human Resources Department of International Schools of North America
Adress: HR Office -2nd Floor, No.20, Him Lam Residential Quarter, Binh Hung Commune,
Binh Chanh District, HCMC.
Tel: 028 73019799-Line 4007.