The Diploma Programme is a curriculum framework applied over 5000 schools around the world.
The IB Diploma Programme (DP) is a two-year international education programme that prepares students age 16–19 years for success going into, and throughout, university. The DP offers a holistic approach to teaching and learning with a keen focus on developing intercultural awareness. Students learn to explore and understand the world around them through inquiry, critical thinking and open-mindedness.
The Diploma Programme (DP) curriculum is made up of six subject groups and the DP core, comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and the extended essay.
Through the Diploma Programme (DP) core, students reflect on the nature of knowledge, complete independent research and undertake a project that often involves community service.
Overview - IB Diploma Programme
B.Ed. in English & Social Studies
University of Alberta Canada
- IB-DP Examiner for English Language A
- Head of Secondary Learning Centre, Extended Essay Coordinator & MYP/DP English teacher , China
- Head of English Department, MYP/DP English teacher & TOK teacher, UAE
- Head of English Department, MYP/DP English teacher & TOK teacher, China
- MYP/DP English teacher, Qatar
- MYP/DP English teacher, Azerbaijan
- DP English teacher & Geography teacher, Sweden
- Secondary English teacher, Canada