SNA is looking for Admissions Executive
- Consulting parents on programs, tuition packages, discount programs, enrollment process, and admission conditions at SNA based on parents’ needs; emphasize the strengths of the school and convince the parents that SNA is the best choice for their children.
- Taking potential guests of parents and students on a school tour, introduce activities taking place on campus, and explain outstanding features of the facilities (functions, equipment, …).
- Following up with potential parents through face-to-face meetings/phone calls/emails/online chats to ensure that parents fully understand the school’s information/events/promotions so that they can proceed with registration procedures and sign up for enrollment.
- Arranging for the entrance test, notify parents of results and assist them in completing admissions application, provide relevant documents, and contact relevant departments to complete necessary steps for enrollment (accounting, school services, learning services, etc.).
- Receiving a list of customer information (via the Facebook, website, information from events,…) and conducting Tele-sale every day to find potential parents who can convert to enroll in SNA.
- Taking responsibility for assigned KPIs by effectively converting potential parents into school enrollment.
- Attending and supporting all enrollment events and school activities such as Open House programs, school fairs, conferences, exhibitions, school tours, off-campus events, etc… \Coordinating with teachers and staff of other departments to ensure students get the best care.
- Receiving comments/requests of parents and transferring them to relevant departments; make sure all such comments/requests are well handled.