Overview: The Head of Admissions is responsible for managing the school’s
admission process from inquiry to integration into the school, overseeing all admission events,
and working closely with the administrative team to promote the school to attract new families
and retain current ones.
The Head of Admissions manages the admission staff, reports directly to the Head of School.
Along with the Head of School, the Head of Admissions establishes close
working relationships with the Head of non-academic departments.
– Direct and manage admission programs for recruitment, enrollment, and retention.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with constituents, including partner schools,
community organizations, and professional consultants.
– Plan and organize admission events and receptions for prospective students and families.
– Develop strategic goals and actions to achieve target enrollment.
– Cultivate relationships with community members and collaborate with parent admission
– Work in partnership with the with the Head of non-academic departments
– Create, implement, and report on annual goals, objectives, and a plan of action for
attracting and retaining students.
– Develop long-term enrollment and retention strategies and implements them to ensure
each class is filled with qualified students.
– Being responsible for annual KPIs of enrollment at schools; Closely monitoring the
performance results of admissions and marketing team to achieve KPIs of admissions
plans and budgets plan on each fiscal year of schools as assigned.
– Actively seek, and stays apprised of, relevant admissions information, organizations,
methods and trends in admissions.
– Maintain and utilize CRM technology to nurture and manage client relations.
– Oversees the recruitment process for the Admissions Office for local, international
student admissions; ensures participation of school leadership in the student recruitment
– Closely work with the Head of School, Principals to review admissions standards,
admissions policies, and process for evaluating and making final admit/deny decisions
for all applicants.
– Manage the daily operations of the Admission and Marketing Office, including budget,
database, files, correspondence, and mailings.
– Manage, guide, and evaluate Admission and Marketing Staff
– Collaborate closely with the Parents Association leadership and Parent Ambassadors.
– Undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of School. Provides
timely enrollment forecasting for budgeting purposes to the BOD.
– Provide leadership in the development of goals and implementation of strategic plans as
assignment of Managing Director; To be responsible for ensuring financial stability and
proper budget management of school.
– A visionary, charismatic individual with the knowledge, ingenuity, fortitude, passion,
and decisiveness necessary to build strong relationships, promote the school, and
advance its mission.
– Consistent professionalism with the capacity to partner with and to guide a wide variety
– A spirited professional who encourages teamwork and motivates others for the good of
the school, including committed and involved volunteers.
– A strong manager who leads by example and seeks to move projects and the school
forward through creativity and cooperation.
– Extensive knowledge and experience with independent school admissions and
– The ability to develop strategies, implement operational plans, meet goals, and pivot
based on shifting priorities and circumstances.
– Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives.
– Excellent writing and verbal skills, including the ability to present in front of large and
small groups and communicate in a compelling manner on behalf of an organization.
– Passionate about the work and mission, highly organized, and extremely detail oriented.
– Strong appreciation and understanding of a faith-based independent school environment.
– Ability to develop a rapport with all types of people to develop strong and meaningful
relationships with prospective parents, current parents, faculty, and volunteers.
– A strong understanding of the independent school setting and the relationships among
the advancement, marketing, communication, admissions, and finance functions in an