?The library is considered the heart of the International Schools of North America (SNA) because it not only offers a great amount of knowledge but also is a paradise for teachers and students to look for whenever needed. Let’s take a look at our IB qualified school libraries:
?LIBRARY FOR PRIMARY STUDENTS:
– Nurturing a passion for reading for elementary students is one of our main goals. As the students open any pages of the book, they will step into an exciting new horizon with their ever-growing imagination.
– Practicing reading skills is a part of the Primary School curriculum (PYP).
– The Primary Library also regularly organizes a reading program with teachers and students with small reading groups.
?LIBRARY FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
– SNA High School Library boasts a spacious area of 192m2 and is the place to inspire teachers and students to work and study.
– In 2020, SNA has constantly improved and implemented new trends/technology in learning and research, typically our MYP and DP e-books as an example, which allows the students to have complete access to the necessary documents anytime and anywhere.
?As each book in our libraries represents a magical picture of life, why don’t you let your child lead a full and positive life by joining the SNA family!
Đừng vội buồn khi mọi kế hoạch du học, vui chơi mùa hè của cả gia đình bị gián đoạn bởi các nước trên thế giới vẫn chưa sẵn sàng mở cửa chào đón. Hãy cứ để mùa hè là những chuỗi ngày tự do khám phá bằng cách tự thưởng cho gia đình tấm vé tham gia sự kiện HÈ THÁCH THỨC – MỘT NGÀY THỬ SỨC LÀM DU HỌC SINH tại SNA ngay hôm nay.