What is fun about Covid-19 Christmas? There are many attractive and enjoyable activities, including meaningful awards, that are waiting for you!
Art & Crafts activity is organized with the purpose of providing students the opportunities to freely express their distinctive styles as well as strengthen their creativity. Coming to this activity, you can comfortably explore, create, and strengthen skills to produce eye-catching, attractive, and meaningful products.
In this game, participants are required to create one handmade product such as painting, letter including Christmas photos, card, Origami, Christmas crafts (Christmas tree, Santa Claus, Deer, etc.), miniature models, and food art.
Each participant will submit at least one artwork and a valuable description. The description should be 3-4 sentences about the product such as stating the meaning behind it and the recycled material used.
WHERE DO YOU SUBMIT THE ART PRODUCTS?
1) Students will take the clear photo(s) of the artwork (from different angles).
2) Choose the photo(s) that are of have high-quality.
3) Submit the high-quality photo (s) product via the form below:
NOTE: Make sure to take and submit high-quality photo(s). Points will be taken off for images that have poor quality, such as taken from a bad angle, is blurry, etc.
PARTICIPANTS: PYP, MYP, DP students at SNA
– Application submission period: 08/12 to 20/12
– Judge period: 21/12 to 22/12
– Result announcement time: 23/12
If you have any questions about this activity, you can contact: