“A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.”
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
Teachers are educators and mentors who guide and shape each student’s path, helping them make the right choices in life. Teachers shine as guiding beacons, illuminating the way for generations of students even in the darkest of nights.
In celebration of Vietnamese Teachers’ Day on November 20th, the International Schools of North America (SNA) Saigon South Campus is organizing a special series of gratitude activities called “Teachers – A Beacon of Hope”. The event aims to honor and appreciate the remarkable contributions of teachers in the field of education and their dedication to guiding students with love and devotion.
The highlights of the special event “Teacher – A Beacon of Hope” include:
- Making Card Contest “Letter to Teacher”: Sending wishes and heartfelt messages to teachers and the school through creative greeting cards.
- Podcast Making Contest “Hello Teacher!”: Students have the opportunity to express their unspoken thoughts and confessions for the first time through this competition.
- “Teacher Hall of Fame”: Teachers’ great contributions are showcased through the display of educational quotes and philosophies.
- Teacher Appreciation Ceremony: Engaging and touching performances by students during the Gratitude Ceremony.
- Date and Time: Monday, November 20th, 2023 | 08:30 AM – 09:50 AM.
- Venue: The International Schools of North America (SNA) Saigon South Campus, Street 20, Him Lam Residential Area, Binh Chanh District.
Register to participate in the event at: https://forms.office.com/r/PmzMWYHUHy
The “Teachers – A Beacon of Hope” event provides an opportunity for parents and the school community to come together to honor and express gratitude to the teachers who serve as a source of light and hope for the future of the students. Join us on this special day to share joy and appreciation for our remarkable teachers!